- @vermontgirlamy Yum! 08:30:48 PM June 20, 2017 from Twitter for iPad in reply to vermontgirlamy ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sit & Spin Supported Saturday https://t.co/3C49XRrGHL 03:18:07 PM April 08, 2017 from Periscope ReplyRetweetFavorite
- LIVE on #Periscope: This Old Yarn (what's in this box?) https://t.co/04NP7AjI5U 11:24:08 AM August 20, 2016 from Periscope ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @farfromharmfarm You made such a beautiful pattern and were so kind to gift it to me, I'd love to pay you back by showing off your work! 01:18:38 PM June 26, 2016 from Twitter Web Client in reply to farfromharmfarm ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Because now I know what happens when you ply in the same direction you spin your singles ... #spinningproblems 08:45:06 PM June 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Author Archives: Jen
Below you’ll find close-up pictures of the earrings I’ve worn on the podcast, along with any information I have about the maker or where I bought them. Episode 27: No Cats Were Harmed Episode 28: But Wait, There’s More! I … Continue reading
Congratulations to the winner of the Breckon Wick Cowl for my 200 YouTube subscriber giveaway! I’ve contacted the designer with your information and you should be receiving that soon. Stash: Qwist Hat pattern by Melanie Berg (#getyouryarnwishesgranted) (My thanks to … Continue reading
For more information on Winter Camp, please visit the Ravelry group.
No show notes as I was lazy!
I stayed with Jessica of the Serenova Crafts podcast – we had a 4 AM wake-up call! Yuck! I worked on the Blarf in the car Stash: Odds & Ends from Into the Whirled Kashmir Sock Yarn in Prism and … Continue reading
No real show notes, just an update on the Fiber Stash giveaway and how to find (or avoid) me at Rhinebeck. Find me on: Ravelry Ravelry podcast group Twitter Instagram: StormCoast Periscope: StormCoast Facebook
Stash: minis from mandypinecone minis from Serenova Finished: Grover cloths (Red Heart Scrubby) Working On: Summer Evening Blarf (crochet!) by Esther Sandrof (free Ravelry download) Agatha Socks, designed by Claire of the NH Knits podcast Finished spinning half of the Polwarth … Continue reading